Hey there 👋
Today is the big day!
Focused Work 1.9 has been published on the App Store, alongside the arrival of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. 🥳🥳
The last few months I've been tinkering away preparing an action-packed update of more than 80 improvements/new features, and have been polishing things up!
There are six awesome highlights in this update that I want to share;
- Focus: Automatically turn on Focus and seamlessly switch to a different Focus depending on whether you're in a Focused Work or Break stage, via the Shortcut Automations feature
- Extra Large Widgets: View your focus session, timer, and remaining stages from the Home Screen
- Drag & Drop support: Start a session by dragging a task from your favourite to-do list (such as Reminders, Todoist) into the app
- Session Templates: Quickly create a session from 10+ pre-defined templates
- Share Extensions: Highlight text and open the Share Sheet to start a session
- Copy From Session: Copy Toggl + Shortcut Automation configurations from other sessions, and apply it to the current session
Focused Work was designed to be a fun and flexible tool that helps you create healthy productivity habits, and I'm really excited that this update is another big step in that direction!
Thank you so much to everybody that has helped contribute to this update, especially with testing and providing feedback around new features!
If you have a spare moment I'd super appreciate it if you could leave a quick rating on the App Store, it really helps the app a lot. I hope y'all enjoy the new additions! ❤️